Happy Halloween! A summary of recent updates:
- KAPE – various updates/fixes
- Timeline Explorer – various updates/fixes
- Tools & Artifacts – Android – new entries added
- Tools & Artifacts – iOS – new entries added
- Tools & Artifacts – macOS – new entries added
- Tools & Artifacts – Windows – new entries added
AboutDFIR stickers are a thing! If you’re interested in one, please let us know! Here’s what they look like:
My guide for Registry Explorer/RECmd went up earlier this month! Check it out here as well as my KAPE and Timeline Explorer guides.
Look for Challenges & CTFs to be updated next week with new writeups and challenges! Special thanks again to Abhiram Kumar for helping to curate this section of the website! Check out his Memory Forensics CTF on GitHub here!
There’s plenty of new content and features in the works! As always, if there’s something you think should be on the website, let us know on our new feedback form! Per usual, you can reach me via the following methods: Digital Forensics Discord Server, Twitter, or LinkedIn.