The “I can’t believe March is halfway over already” update:
- Annual Industry Reports – lots of new entries added
- Tool Testing – new images for macOS and iOS 14 from Josh Hickman
- Tools & Artifacts – Android – new entries added
- Tools & Artifacts – File Systems – new entries added
- Tools & Artifacts – iOS – new entries added
- Tools & Artifacts – Windows – new entries added
AboutDFIR stickers are a thing! If you’re interested in one, please let us know! Here’s what they look like:
Not a lot of sections of the site updated this week, but lots of new, useful content added within those two sections. Check them out!
I’ve been continuing lots of work on GitHub to help improve the KAPE, RECmd, SQLECmd, and EVTXECmd projects. That work will continue so feel free to follow me on GitHub! Also, the next EZ Tool guide will be delayed a bit as I’m working on building up the SQLECmd tool before I create a guide on it.
As always, there’s plenty of new content and features in the works! As always, if there’s something you think should be on the website, let us know on our new feedback form! Per usual, you can reach me via the following methods: Digital Forensics Discord Server, Twitter, or LinkedIn.