Greetings! The first week of May brings new site content as detailed below:
- Tools & Artifacts – iOS – new entries added
- Tools & Artifacts – File Systems – new entries added
- Tools & Artifacts – Linux – new entries added
- Tools & Artifacts – Windows – new entries added as well as every 13Cubed video relating to a Windows artifact
- Challenges & CTFs – new entries added
- DFIR Research – new entry added under Completed Research (see below)
- Preservation Letter/Search Warrant Templates – Google – added a few templates for Google accounts and Chromebook contents
Congratulations to Lorie Hermesdorf for completing your research and a special thanks for allowing AboutDFIR to host it! Best of luck to you in your future DFIR endeavors!
The second day of the Magnet Virtual Summit 2020 was a great success on the Digital Forensics Discord Server! Tons of engagement and great conversation from new and current members alike. Thank you again to Magnet Forensics for partnering with the Digital Forensics Discord Server to bring a real-time chat element to this awesome DFIR event! For those interested in taking part in the discussions, read my blog post here.
If there’s something you think should be on the website, let us know on our new feedback form! Per usual, you can reach me via the following methods: Digital Forensics Discord Server, Twitter, or LinkedIn.