- Tools & Artifacts – Windows – new entry added – Microsoft Remote Access VPN – Forensic Aspects of Microsoft Remote Access VPN
- Tools & Artifacts – Linux – new entry added – Walk-through of Dr. Ali Hadi’s Web Server Case CTF
- Tools & Artifacts – iOS – new entry added – Telegram – Investigating iOS Telegram
- Tools & Artifacts – DVR/Multimedia – new entry added – Deblur a Moving Car
- Jobs – old entries cleaned up, new entries added – Palo Alto Networks Unit 42, Surefire Cyber, Alvarez & Marsal (A&M), Center for Internet Security (CIS), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and Department of the Treasury
- Certifications & Training – new entries added – SANS – GX-CS, GX-FA, GX-IA, GX-IH, 13Cubed – Investigating Windows Memory
- Podcasts – new entry added – Digital Forensics Now Podcast
SANS has made a significant update to the beloved “FOR508: Advanced Incident Response, Threat Hunting and Digital Forensics” class. Check out the details here!
SANS is also introducing a new DFIR class in 2024 titled “FOR589: Cybercrime Intelligence:. Click on this link to find out more details!
Finally, 13Cubed has released a new training course titled “Investigating Windows Memory” which has officially launched today September 8th, 2023 and has also made it available to everyone as a bundle with the previously released course “Investigating Windows Endpoints”. Strongly recommend folks to check it out here!