- Tools & Artifacts – Windows – new entries added – ScreenConnect – From ScreenConnect to Hive Ransomware in 61 hours, UserAssist – Decoding Windows Registry Artifacts with Belkasoft X: UserAssist, USB Devices – Automated USB artefact parsing from the Registry
- Tools & Artifacts – iOS – new entry added – iOS15 – iOS 15 Image Forensics Analysis and Tools Comparison – Processing details and general device information
- Tools & Artifacts – Android – new entry added – Facebook Messenger – Investigating Facebook Messenger
- Tools & Artifacts – DVR/Multimedia – new entry added – Video/Image Analysis – Video Deinterlacing
- Jobs – old entries cleaned up, new entries added – Coalition, Electronic Arts, Mandiant (now part of Google Cloud), Meta, MoxFive, Palo Alto Networks Unit 42, Raymond James, Surefire Cyber
Nominations are in for the 2023 SANS Difference Makers Awards and voting has begun as of Tuesday October 3, 2023 and will close next Tuesday October 10, 2023 at 11pm EDT. We are proud to announce that our very own Andrew Rathbun (@bunsofwrath12) has been nominated for Community Champion! Please support him by voting here! Friendly reminder that the ceremony will be held on Wednesday December 13th, 2023 at 6pm EST during the 2023 SANS Cyber Defense Initiative at The Washington Hilton.