- Home – new page created – AWS
- Home – new page created – Google Cloud
- Home – new page created – Google Workspace
- Home – new page created – Microsoft Azure
- Home – new page created – Microsoft 365
- Jobs – old entries cleaned up, new entries added – Arete, Eli Lilly and Company, Fortinet, modePUSH, State Street, Sygnia, Uber
- Tools & Artifacts – Android – new entries added – Google Maps – Finding Phones with Google Maps Part 1 (Android), Telegram – Telegram Forensics: Getting Started
- Tools & Artifacts – AWS – new entries added – Invictus-AWS, AWS Incident Response – Automated AWS Incident Response — The next episode, CloudTrail – AWS CloudTrail Forensics – A SIEM Case Study
- Tools & Artifacts – DVR/Multimedia – new entry added – Image Analysis – Deblur a License Plate in an Image
- Tools & Artifacts – Google Cloud – new entry added – Artifact Registry – Artifact Registry: the new way to keep your App artifacts and Docker Images on GCP
- Tools & Artifacts – Google Workspace – new entries added – ALFA, GAM, Google Takeout – Google Takeout Forensics: The Art of Investigation [Explained]
- Tools & Artifacts – iOS – new entries added – Telegram – Telegram Forensics: Getting Started, iOS Acquisition – Full Guide for Data Extraction from iTunes Backup
- Tools & Artifacts – Microsoft Azure – new entries added – Blue-team-app-Office-365-and-Azure, Microsoft-Extractor-Suite, Microsoft Graph API – Everything you need to know about the Microsoft Graph Activity Logs
- Tools & Artifacts – Microsoft 365 – new entries added – Blue-team-app-Office-365-and-Azure, Microsoft-Extractor-Suite, Email Forensics – Investigating Suspicious Emails!, Email Forensics – Phishing emails – a breakdown from an Incident Responder getting phished: Part 1.
- Tools & Artifacts – Windows – new entries added – Registry – The Registry Hives You May be MSIX-ING: Registry Redirection with MS MSIX, LNK Files – Analyzing a Multi-Stage LNK Dropper
Reminder that the Huntress CTF event is still running throughout the month of October with new challenges released every day until October 31, 2023 at 11:59pm ET. Check it out here!
The 2024 Magnet Forensics User Summit has been announced and will take place once again in Nashville, TN from April 15th-17th, 2024. Check out the announcement here!