- Challenges & CTFs – new entries added – CTF – Dragos Capture The Flag 2023, Huntress Capture The Flag 2023, Cellebrite CTF 2023, CTF Walkthrough – Cellebrite CTF 2023 – Abe (Kevin Pagano), Cellebrite CTF 2023 – Felix (Kevin Pagano), Cellebrite CTF 2023 – Felix (Forensafe), Challenge #1 – Web Server Case (Joseph Moronwi)
- Jobs – old entries cleaned up, new entries added – Forensic Discovery LLC, Illinois State Police, Palo Alto Networks Unit 42, PNG Cyber, LLC, Sandline Global
- Tools & Artifacts – Android – new entry added – Android – Installed Applications – Investigating Android Installed Applications
- Tools & Artifacts – DVR/Multimedia – new entry added – Video/Image Analysis – Unroll a 360 Camera
- Tools & Artifacts – Linux – new entries added – Linux Forensics – Linux Incident Response – using lsof to check network connections, Linux Live Incident Response – the ps command, Linux incident response – understanding endianess, Linux Incident Response – getting the EXT4 file creation time
Registration is now open for the 2024 Magnet Forensics User Summit which will take place once again in Nashville, TN from April 15th-17th, 2024. Use this link to register now!
Be sure to check out Gerald Auger, PhD from Simply Cyber’s upcoming livestream: “Breaking Into DFIR: Is It Entry-Level? With Special Guest Jessica Hyde”. The livestream will take place on Thursday November 9th, 2023 at 4:30pm EST. Check it out here!