- Challenges & CTFs – new entry added – CTF Walkthrough – Huntress Capture The Flag – A CTF Marathon (Doug Metz)
- Jobs – old entries cleaned up, new entries added – Palo Alto Networks Unit 42, Paramount, Rapid7, SentinelOne
- Tools & Artifacts – Android – new entries added – Android Acquisition – Data Extraction Cheatsheet, Android – Playstore – Investigating Android Playstore Search History
- Tools & Artifacts – AWS – new entry added – AWS Cloud Forensics – A New Perspective on Resource-Level Cloud Forensics
- Tools & Artifacts – DVR/Multimedia – new entry added – Video/Image Analysis – Measure Heights from Surveillance Video
- Tools & Artifacts – iOS – new entries added – Discord – Connecting Discord Attachments to Threads & SDWebImage Library, iOS Acquisition – Data Extraction Cheatsheet, iOS Acquisition – Using and Troubleshooting the checkm8 Exploit, iOS 15 – iOS 15 Image Forensics Analysis and Tools Comparison – Native Apps, WhatsApp – iOS Unified Logs – Typing and sending a message in WhatsApp
- Tools & Artifacts – Windows – new entries added – hiberfile.sys – Volatility3: Modern Windows Hibernation file analysis, NetSupport Manager – NetSupport Intrusion Results in Domain Compromise
Reminder that registration is now open for the 2024 Magnet Forensics User Summit which will take place once again in Nashville, TN from April 15th-17th, 2024. Use this link to register now!