Big thing right up front – this is the last site update before the Forensic 4:Cast nominations close – click here to nominate your favorite or most useful resources!
- Annual Industry Reports– new entries added – RIA, Arctic Wolf, and Meta
- Jobs – new entries added – Raytheon Intelligence & Space, Zachary Piper Solutions, Cognizant, Kyndryl, and Center for Internet Security
- Tools & Artifacts – Windows – new entries added – Windows Registry, a graphing tool, DFIRArtifactMuseum (duplicate entry from Tool Testing)
- Tools & Artifacts – Android – new entries added – android malware, and AVG photo vault
- Tools & Artifacts – Linux – new entry added – unix_collector
- Tools & Artifacts – iOS – new entry added – AirTags, TikTok, Kik Messenger
- Research – Threat Maps – new entry added – Comparitech
AboutDFIR stickers are still a thing! If you’re interested in one, please let us know! Here’s what they look like:
Devon Ackerman will be speaking at the High Technology Crime Investigation Association International Conference in late September! He will be walking through observed patterns that Kroll has termed “The Trickle Down Effect” related to Nation State Actors & Tactics.
Have a good one!