Thursday was World Password Day! While I’m sure anyone who finds this page has an excellent professional and personal password policy and/or password manager, don’t also forget to convince your friends and family to review their passwords. World Password Day was covered differently by different organizations but the sentiment from me remains – if you’re set, make sure those you care about are as well.
- Annual Industry Reports– new entries added – PwC Threat Report, Unit 42 Ransomware Threat Report, National Threat Assessment (Lithuania), Mandiant M-Trends, and CISA’s 2021 Most Routinely Exploited Vulnerabilities
- Tools & Artifacts – Windows – new entries added – RunMRU and new Velociraptor entries
- Tools & Artifacts – iOS – new entry added – Bumble
- OSINT Opt-Out Page – update added regarding Google’s new policies for removing “PII and Doxxing Content”
- Jobs – new entries added – BMO Harris, Dell, Mandiant, UC San Diego, and GitLab
- Books – old database has been removed and will be incrementally updated with new content
AboutDFIR stickers are still a thing! If you’re interested in one, please let us know! Here’s what they look like:
I also attended the SANS CloudSecNext Summit two days this last week which was an overwhelming but fascinating experience. Looking forward to the benefit of a pause button combined with my normal link collection board!
Have a good one!