The site update is busy this week!
SANS Security Awareness Summit is next week Aug 3 & 4 and is still doing hybrid/virtual. This means you can still sign up to attend virtually for free today! The suggested attendees include CISOs, Security Engineers/Architects, Education/Training professionals, and Compliance/Legal/Auditing professionals. Topics include Phishing, Office365, Equifax, Metaverse, Psychology, Human Risk, and staying safe online.
- Tools & Artifacts – Windows – new entries added – Browser Downloads, Machine SID, HeapLeakDetection, Windows Terminal, and Mapped Network Drives
- Tools & Artifacts – MacOS – new entry added – Logs Primer
- Tools & Artifacts – Android – new entry added – Android Forensic Methodology
- Tools & Artifacts – iOS – new entry added – Location/System Services
- Tools & Artifacts – File Systems – new entry added – $MFT
- Jobs – old entries cleaned up, new entries added – Mandiant, Avertium, Bungie, Delinea, Cloudflare, CRH, Siemens Healthineers, Kyndryl, GEICO, vmware, OUR BANK, DataDog, ebay, and Crowdstrike
- Challenges and CTFs – new entries added – Magnet CTF uploads and Cellebrite official walkthrough
AboutDFIR stickers are still a thing! If you’re interested in one, please let us know! Here’s what they look like:
Folks, its International Day of Friendship today! If you want to chat, I’m always free. 🙂