David Cowen has served as an expert witness and computer forensics expert in court and continues to advance the digital forensic field of science through research and writing. His authored books include “Hacking Exposed: Computer Forensics” and “The Anti Hacker Toolkit, 3rd edition” both of which are linked here.
David Cowen’s blog is located here and his YouTube Forensic Lunch channel is here.
- Demo AWS
- Daily Blog #703: Looking back at AWS EBS Direct Block access API
- Daily Blog #702: Sunday Funday 8/9/20
- Daily Blog #701: Magnet Virtual Summit CTF 2020 Results
- Daily Blog #700: New version of Plaso
- Daily Blog: #699: Sunday Funday 5/10/20
- Daily Blog #698: Solution Saturday 5/9/20
- Daily Blog #697: Forensic Lunch 5/8/20 - Jack Farley, Josh Brunty, Kevin Pagano, Tom Pace, Jim Arnold
- Daily Blog #696: Free Autopsy Training
- Daily Blog #695: Magnet Virtual Summit CTF Live Commentary!
- Daily Blog #694: AZCopy and SAS Tokens
- Daily Blog #693: Patent Powered
- Daily Blog #692:
- Daily Blog #691: Solution Saturday 5/2/20
- Daily Blog #690: Forensic Lunch 5/1/20 - Oleg Skulkin (FeatureUsage), Brian Marks (Office 365) , Lee Whitfield (Forensic 4Cast Nomations)