Table of Contents
- Page 1 – Introduction, Screenshots, Updating EZ Tools in KAPE
- Page 2 – How to Use KAPE, Usage Scenarios
- Page 3 – Examining KAPE Output
- Page 4 – Miscellaneous
- Page 5 – Conclusion, KAPE-Related Blog Posts/Videos, Change Log
There’s always something new to learn. Hopefully you learned something new and actionable that you can use on your next case, regardless of the nature of it. If there’s anything you feel is missing from this page, let me know!
In the meantime, see below for some other resources that cover KAPE in detail, as well.
KAPE-Related Blog Posts/Videos
- 7/17/2020 – Initial version published.
- 7/21/2020 – More links added
- 8/9/2020 – More links added, minor fixes
- 8/12/2020 – Added ProTip in Targets section
- 8/19/2020 – Added link to Timeline Explorer Guide where appropriate
- 8/21/2020 – Fixed a few issues with punctuation consistency
- 8/25/2020 – Added more YouTube links to Page 3 for Registry Artifacts, fixed broken Table of Contents links
- 10/13/2020 – Added another YouTube link for the Child Exploitation Investigation Kroll Webinar
- 10/18/2020 – Added multiple YouTube links, sorted the links alphabetically
- 10/24/2020 – Added new GIFs covering features added in 0.9.5.0 and recent KapeFiles target reorganization
- 10/30/2020 – Fixed links that were broken as a result of the recent KapeFiles target reorganization
- 12/13/2020 – Added link to GitHub repository that hosts KAPE !EZParser output. Added information regarding on how to keep EZ Tools, maps, and Targets and Modules updated in KAPE and the EZ Tools that KAPE points to
- 1/12/2021 – Added links to the newly created KAPE Target Guide and KAPE Target Templates on the KapeFiles GitHub repo
- 4/17/2021 – Added new links