- Challenges & CTFs – new entries added – CTF Walkthrough – Cellebrite CTF 2023 – Abe (Forensafe), LetsDefend – Ransomware Attack (N00b_H@ck3r)
- Jobs – old entries cleaned up, new entries added – Ankura, Arete, Cadence, Lockheed Martin, Peraton, Tesla, TransPerfect Legal
- Tools & Artifacts – AWS – new entry added – Tools – cloudgrep
- Tools & Artifacts – Azure – new entry added – Tools – cloudgrep
- Tools & Artifacts – Google Cloud – new entry added – Tools – cloudgrep
- Tools & Artifacts – macOS – new entry added – APFS File Timestamps – File Timestamps for Apple APFS
- Tools & Artifacts – Windows – new entries added – SRUM – Leveraging SRUM for Incident Response, Webshells – Hunting Webshells, KAPE – Collaboration between KAPE and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint at the service of the SOC, KAPE – Remote collection of Windows Forensic Artifacts using KAPE and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Microsoft Edge – How can I be of WebAssist(ance)?
SANS has made a significant update to the “FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics: Threat Hunting, Analysis, and Incident Response” course. Check out the details here!